On behalf of the Configuration Workshop Group, it is our pleasure to welcome you to the
CWG Virtual Spring Conference 2021 taking place between May 17 - 28.
Due to ongoing travel restrictions the 2021 Spring conference will be virtual. Planning is currently underway, but registration is now open and will close on May 12.
- Conference will have a mix of narrated presentations which can be consumed by registered attendees during a given timeframe and live presentations plus interactive sessions such as Q&A, roundtables
- Conference will open on May 17 with an address by the president and chairman and close on May 28. During that timeframe, narrated presentations are accessible. So you'll have 2 weeks of configuration fun this time.
- During the first week there will be live presentations from customers, partners, and SAP. Live Q&A sessions on prerecorded presentations will held the second week. A full program and schedule will be published closer to the start of the conference.
- Registration fee for a single ticket will be 99 Euro (+VAT) which allows the CWG to cover its costs while providing you with a great conference experience.
- Group Tickets are available for 299 Euro (+VAT) which allow access for up to 5 delegates. Further instructions can be found on the Registration page.
- There will be ample networking opportunities, which everyone looks forward to as part of the business and part of the fun of the conference.
- We would like to hear from you. Do you have any tips and tricks or the success of a recent project. Now is the time to share your success or knowlege with your VC colleagues. Together we can make this another virtual success!
CWG Virtual Spring Conference 2021 is sponsored by: