For information on registration fees, please consult the terms and conditions. In addition to the relevant registration fees, a General Administration fee of €10 (non-refundable) is applicable.
You can register one person at a time. Payments by credit card (VISA and MasterCard) and bank transfers are accepted. If you have received a special admittance code, please have it available during the registration process.
Please note that some events do not require registration. Other events require a separate registration directly with the event organiser. You will find the relevant information by opening the info page of each event.
- You first Create a User Account (or Login to an existing User Account).
- You Confirm your Account by clicking on the link which you will receive by email from email@example.com (please check also your spam).
- You now Login with your email address and password which you have just created.
- You start registration by selecting “Start a new Registration” or “Start a new Registration with a Special Admittance Code”.
- You fill in the Personal Details of the Registrant. Please note that your name and surname, institution/organisation and country as filled in here will appear on your badge.
- You now Select the Events which you wish to attend. Please note that some events take place in parallel. We kindly ask you to choose one.
- Check your selection and choose payment method by clicking on “Credit Card” or “Bank Transfer”.
- Press “Book Now” to confirm your selection. IMPORTANT: Once you click “Book Now” you can only change your registration by phoning or sending an email to the helpdesk.
- You will receive a Confirmation email with a summary of your selected events.
- Once payment is received you will also receive a payment confirmation by email. You can download an invoice from your account.
- Two weeks after receipt of payment, but not later 4 June 2018, you will receive a digital entrance ticket allowing you access to the events you have registered for.
- You can register one person at a time. (Note: once you created an account and processed the first registration, you can add more persons to your account).